Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The NBA is back...to back?

First of all I'd like to congratulate us all at surviving another NBA off-season. For those of you enjoying great baseball seasons this is your icing on the cake and softens the blow as it seems the Yankees are winning another World Series. Me myself I'm a Mets fan but thank God I've got the Giants(3-0 Baby!).

This season we begin with the LA Lakers as defending World Champions and give them some props they earned it. Kobe was more Jordanesk by actually having to do less as Trevor Ariza and Pau Gasol emerged as budding stars. This year they return to the dance with the NBA's new "Worm" Ron Artest who I think is a great addition to a team who already has a few hidden gems on it. I believe the biggest hidden gem in the whole NBA is Adam Morrison. In the triangle offense he can be deadly if healthy. Losing Ariza does hurt L.A. but Artest's Defense and Morrison's unexpected offense can have Kobe putting up the peace sign at the start of next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment