Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Thanksgiving Blog 2009

I have so much to be grateful for. I have good health and a solid support group with family and friends. I'm appreciative of all things God has shown me and gave me the strength to endure and without him I am nothing. I hope everyone finds peace and a warm meal this holiday. We are all one on days like this no matter what shape size or color. We are all family and I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has become a friend to me. I would not have made it without my On-line family on Twitter, Facebook, Skype and Paltalk. Thanks for welcoming me into your hearts and hard drives. I love you all.

On a side note. I'd like to thank Allen Iverson for a remarkable career and Hampton Virginia for making him. When the NBA was getting stale and was wondering who's going to be the next big thing you provided "The Answer!"



Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment