Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Blog 2011

I got all I can handle in 2010. I had to take the good with the bad and sacrifice pleasure for pain in hope that the pain makes me stronger. Every day hurts lately. There is not a second without regret for some of the bad decisions I made but my moves were with faith. I don't know what 2011 has in store for me but I embrace the challenge now more than ever. I no longer doubt the content of my charecter so I don't care who does anymore. Whatever pain I caused I got it back 100X worse. Maturity has been a humiliating process that I've had to go through on my own. It all starts with me again in 2011 but I want to end it with us. I believe I earned the right to ask for that. I'm working hard for that. Harder than anything I have in my life.



On a side note I have to work tonight. I really can't bitch about it because on this day last year I was praying for this. There are alot of people in the mindset I was in last year so I'm going in with no complaints for them. God has a plan for all of us. To relate it to basketball junkies like myself, he's the coach and it's your job to stay ready when he calls you off the bench. He can make that seat real hard. When it's your turn you gotta show him you're worthy. Well I'm in the game now and when I come out my jersey is gonna be soaked.



Once again I'm grateful for my family who loves me unconditionally. I'm just as proud of you as much as you are of me. I may seem distant at times but it's for the best. I carry you guys in my heart everywhere I go. Your love empowers me do do things I didn't know I could. We'll be together when it matters most. That's a promise.



Now for my Knicks...Thank you!


Hottest Movie I saw this year was



And yeah. I'm still trying to be like Obama! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment